This university is synonymous with student activism and politics, and since its ground-breaking foundation in 1959, it has played a key role in the emergence of a democratic South Africa. University of the Western Cape is known for its strong liberal arts and humanities college and is also noteworthy in the fields of education, law, health sciences and nursing.
Located 15 miles from Cape Town city center, the University has access to an abundance of outdoor activities in the stunning surrounding landscape. Students will settle in easily with a large variety of clubs, societies and facilities to enjoy.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.